Wednesday 5 July 2017

Site 39 / Seite 39








Alle deutschen Texte mit Rechtschreibfehlern übernommen. 

Texte von von oben nach unten, links nach rechts
Texts from top to bottom and left to right

Heldengräber im Osten.
Heroes graves in the east.

Das höchste Glück der Erde, liegt auf dem Rücken der Pferde (Heinz vorne).
(Saying/Figure of speech) The greatest happiness on earth is sitting in the saddle of a horse (Heinz in front).
Anmerkung: Heinz ist mein Großvater.
Comment: Heinz is my grandfather.

Ein guter Kamerad.
A good comrade.
Comment: Can also mean buddy, pal, friend, companion.

"Kommt ein Vogel geflogen" (Heinz mit Eule)
"A bird comes flying" (Heinz mit owl)

A Childrens song, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9ynTEZ5rSo
considering the lyrics of that song it's actually really sad. So I roughly translated it.

Kommt ein Vogel geflogen, setzt sich nieder auf mein' Fuß, hat ein' Zettel im Schnabel, von der Mutter ein' Gruß.
Lieber Vogel, flieg' weiter, bring ein' Gruß mit und ein' Kuss,  denn ich kann dich nicht begleiten, weil ich hier bleiben muss.
A birds comes flying, sits down on my foot, has a note in his beak, greetings from my mother.
dear bird fly on, give my mother a kiss, because I can't come with because I have to stay here.

Click here or the picture to open the picture in original size (3507 to 2479) in a new tab.


No comments:

Post a Comment